What’s Included: That is one of the most popular questions Promo Productions Entertainment and DJ Kenny The Promo Guy are asked by potential clients. All wedding clients who book a DJ package with us receive the following:
– An interactive evening of music and dancing using a professional sound system
– Elegant and innovative light show using Intelligent LED lighting
– Complete second sound system for cocktail hour if in another room or outdoor location
– Kenny The Promo Guy (myself) serving as your emcee and host of the evenings events
– Coordination of all bridal party events from line-up to formal dances to toasts and more
– Wide variety of music to suit you and your guests (clean, edited music from 40’s to today)
– Online event planning to list wedding party and make selections on songs you want and don’t want played
– Wireless microphone for speeches and toasts
– Unlimited Pre-Event Consultation that includes customization and planning of your special day
– Online Guest Requests for your friends and family to feel part of the event
– Real time Music Database with the latest song ideas for special occasions at your event
– Back-up sound system on-site
– Professionally dressed (tux or suit unless otherwise specified)
– An Insured Entertainment Company
– There is no sales tax as sound is considered a service and is not a taxable item. We pay it at the end of the year. The entertainment price you are contracted for is the price you pay.
– There is no extra charge for early set-up. I prefer to set-up in advance of your event to ensure proper sound placement, to make sure all sound equipment is functioning properly and to be out of the way of your guests.
Uplighting: Transform your event space into a fun, dynamic and asthetically pleasing venue with our LED uplighting. We feature RGBA LED lights (red, green, blue, amber) that allow you to choose from thousands of colors to change the look of your room. Unlike traditional par can “uplights” our LED lights do not put off any heat and can wash walls, corners or the ceiling of any room.
Most venues in the Utica/Rome area require 18-20 lights to provide the proper effect. Uplighting can be booked with an entertainment package or as a stand alone feature.
Monograms: Put your name in lights! Make your event truly personable by inscribing your name on the wall, dance floor or any other part of your venue. Use our design or yours to match invitations, menus or other artwork. We can project color or black and white.
– Read Our Client Reviews by clicking here.
– See some of the local vendors we work with and refer here.
– Why Choose Us: Read what sets us apart from the rest here.